Irevibele-com is a site that displays fake messages to trick you into subscribing to its spam push notifications.
If you do subscribe to the Irevibele-com notifications, you will start seeing receiving spam popups directly on your desktop or phone even if the browser is closed. These ads are for adult sites, online web games, fake software updates, and unwanted programs.
You are seeing the Irevibele-com advertisements because your computer is infected with a malicious program or a site that you have visited has redirected your browser to this page.
Less than reputable sites can display malicious ads that redirect your browser to Irevibele-com to generate advertising revenue. If this happens, you can close the page and install an ad blocker like AdGuard to remove ads from the sites you visit.
However, if you continuously see pop-ups from Irevibele-com, then your computer might be infected with a malicious program, and we will need to scan your device for malware and remove it.
Here are a few typical signs that you have a malicious program installed on your computer:
- Advertisements appear in places they shouldn’t be.
- Your web browser’s homepage has mysteriously changed without your permission.
- Web pages that you typically visit are not displaying properly.
- Website links redirect to sites different from what you expected.
- Browser popups appear which recommend fake updates or other software.
- Other unwanted programs might get installed without your knowledge.
To check your computer for the Irevibele.com adware and remove it for free, please use the guide below.
Curated by: Web Netology