And you told us that you wanted WiFi Calling. So guess what? We heard you loud and clear. We’ve been working hard to deliver the things that matter to you and are happy to announce that WiFi Calling is now available to all of our iOS members. And don’t worry, we’re working to roll it out to our other devices as well.
Just follow the steps below to activate WiFi Calling on your iOS device:
- Make sure you are connected to Visible’s LTE network
- Make sure you’re on the latest iOS (Settings > General > Software Update)
- Update your carrier to Visible 36.1 (Settings > General > About) You’ll get a prompt if you need to update
- Turn on WiFi Calling (Settings > Cellular > WiFi Calling > On)
- Add 911 address when prompted
- Restart your device
And you should be good to go! As always, your feedback matters to us. A lot. So thanks for being a vital part of the Visible community and stay tuned for some more exciting things coming in the next few weeks.
Curated by Liquid Layer Networks
At Liquid Layer Web Hosting [LiquidLayer.net], we’ve made a shared web hosting platform that’s both feature-rich and easy to make use of. Our programmers have built up a custom Linux cloud web hosting platform plus an innovative Control Panel that perfectly takes advantage of its capabilities. After long hours of programming and bug fixing on our end, we are now capable to guarantee that all of our shared web hosting services are safe, virus-free, full of capabilities and very easy-to-work-with. In addition, they feature 99.9% server uptime as well as 99.9% network uptime warranties.
PC Helper | Est 1996 - Web Hosting | US, AU, UK, Finland, Bulgaria |